Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] What happened when Bacula went from sqlite V8 to V9?

2008-10-17 09:05:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] What happened when Bacula went from sqlite V8 to V9?
From: terryc <terryc AT woa.com DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:00:59 +1000
Or to be more specific, what do I need to change in my sqlite scrips to
make them work again?

I've searched, but haven't been able to find any doco on what I need to do.

I have just run a Debian distribution upgrade from sarge to etch and
bacula started giving error like below

17-Oct 12:40 bluewren-dir: RunBefore: /usr/bin/sqlite: unknown option:
-u<user>.db
17-Oct 12:40 bluewren-dir: RunBefore: Use -help for a list of options.
17-Oct 12:40 bluewren-dir: BackupCatalog.2008-10-17_12.39.59 Fatal
error: RunBeforeJob error: ERR=Child

I am also getting an error about c
:706 fopen /var/lib/bacula/log failed.

/var/lib/bacula/log is an directory whose sole content is a file
update.log which mentions changinf the sqlite from ver 8 to 9.

T.I.A.

--
Terry Collins {:-)}}}}}
Bicycles, Appropriate Technology, Natural Environment, Welding