Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] status client=xxxx

2008-10-17 07:05:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] status client=xxxx
From: Ferdinando Pasqualetti <fpasqual AT ccci DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:49:49 +0200

Hello List,
does someone know esactly the criteria of the 10 past jobs printed after the command "status client=CLIENT"?
I thought they were the last ten, b fut this is not the case. I have seen they are kept on the client in the fd working dir, file bacula-fd.9102.state, but I do not know which entries are kept there.
I tried to look in the docs, but I did not find anything.