Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Postgresql 8 - database encoding

2008-10-16 10:13:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Postgresql 8 - database encoding
From: Pascal Clermont <pascal-list AT LEXUM.UMontreal DOT CA>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:10:27 -0400
Hi,

We have tested the bacula solution for a few weeks now. We are going to
implement this in our production environment since we are very happy
with all bacula as to offer.

I must ask before going forth with the implementation if the database
will not cause any issues with a environment mixed of latin1 & UTF-8
encoding if using the SQL_ASCII encoding?

I know that the documentation points toward what I am asking, But I need
a confirmation from the community.

Regards,

Pascal S. Clermont