Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] using more than one backup disk.

2008-10-08 06:58:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] using more than one backup disk.
From: Marc Richter <mr AT web-factory DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:20:27 +0200
Hi Steven,

you can mount them on different mountpoints within the Filesystem and
add them as additional Devices to the Pool you're using as Destination
for your backups.

See this to get a basic knowledge of this Pool/Volumes/Devices Grouping:
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Getting_Started_with_Bacula.html#SECTION00920000000000000000

After that, read this for knowing how to define your Pool:
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION0014150000000000000000

Greetings Marc

thing schrieb:
> Also if I have stalled jobs because I ran out of disk a few days ago,
> how can I restart the system?
>
> Steven Jones

Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH  *   mailto:mr AT marketing-factory DOT de
Stephanienstrasse 36               *          Tel.: +49 211-361176-44
D-40211 Duesseldorf, Germany       *          Fax : +49 211-361176-45
Amtsgericht Duesseldorf HRB 53971  * http://www.marketing-factory.de/

Geschaeftsfuehrer:             Peter Faisst   |   Katja Faisst
Karoline Steinfatt   |   Christoph Allefeld   |   Markus M. Kimmel