Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] rsync link behavior

2008-10-01 11:12:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] rsync link behavior
From: Eric Bollengier <eric AT eb.homelinux DOT org>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:07:47 +0200
Hello,

Please, search into the devel list archive, you will find many threads about
this subject (keywords are rsync, xdelta)

IHMO, the best option is to use the rsync library and compare with what is
stored on the SD side.

Now, the first step is to send a full Feature Requests (see www.bacula.org ->
Feature Requests) to the devel mailling list with some ideas and examples.

Bye