Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] 90 days schedule

2008-09-23 08:52:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] 90 days schedule
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:47:45 +0300
"Aleksandar Petreski" <petreski.aleksandar AT gmail DOT com> kirjoitti
viestissä
news:48D8DF89.5060504 AT gmail DOT com...

> Is it possible to establish a schedule which will run some job every 90
> days?

Exact 90 days sounds awkward to implement. Could you make it run on the 25th
of October, January, April and July, for example? It would be much easier.

> Or is it possible to create backup job which will be started on a strict
> date?

Yes, just make a schedule for, say, at 23.23 on the 23rd day of November. I
think that you can not specify the year, so you need to change the schedule
later if the job must not be run at the same time next year.

--
TiN