Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Issue with Encrypted Backup restoration.

2008-09-19 01:54:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Issue with Encrypted Backup restoration.
From: "Go Wow" <gowows AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Landon Fuller" <landonf AT bikemonkey DOT org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:23:56 +0530
Thanks for reply Landon, the problem got fixed. I enabled Replace "If Newer" option while restoring. When I disabled  everything worked fine.

Can you explain me what is the function of the 3 Replace options - "If Newer" "Always" "Never".

As per my understanding
"If Newer"  will replace the old file if the new one is bigger in size or modified date is changed.
"Always"   will replace the files everytime overwriting old ones.
"Never"      will not replace the file at any time.

Regards
Misbah