Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula compiled with MySQL is using sqlite for catalog.

2008-09-05 04:48:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula compiled with MySQL is using sqlite for catalog.
From: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:48:27 +0200
Hi,

05.09.2008 10:16, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've migrated from a 2.2 release to a 2.4 release and at the same time,
> I've switched from sqlite to mysql.
>
> All the data from the backups is being placed into the MySQL database
> without issue, however the make_catalog_backup script is still using
> sqlite.

This looks like, during the upgrade, the make_catalog_backup script
wasn't replaced. (This is, generally, desirable as it's not uncommon
you modify that script.)

> I would really appreciate some advise on how to best track this
> issue down so it can be resolved.

The best thing would be to simply replace the script with the one
belonging to the current Bacula configuration.

How to do this depends on the way you installed Bacula:
If you installed from source, in the source directory, there should be
the current script available. Just copy it to where you need it.
If you installed from a package, you can try to extract that script
alone. How to do that depends on the packaging system used.

Arno

--
Arno Lehmann
IT-Service Lehmann