Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Can't Update Pool Maximum Volumes

2008-08-25 20:00:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Can't Update Pool Maximum Volumes
From: jk04 <jk04 AT alpha.net DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:00:00 +1000
Hi

Here is the backup pool for one of our servers:

Pool {
  Name = server-Pool
  Pool Type = Backup
  LabelFormat = "server-vol"
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Accept Any Volume = yes
  Volume Use Duration  = 6 days
  Maximum Volumes = 3   # Record changed
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Purge Oldest Volume = yes
}

I recently changed the maximun number of volumes from 4 to 3 but am not sure
how to refresh the pool.

I have used "update -> Pool from resource" from the console but when I list
the pools afterwards the MaxVols record still shows 4.

We are using bacula 1.38.11-8 on a debian etch server.

Thanks for your time.
Jamshid