Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula hangs at end of restore job

2008-08-25 04:30:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula hangs at end of restore job
From: Henry Jensen <hjensen AT gmx DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:31:03 +0200
Hello,

when i run a restore job bacula hangs at the end of the job.

More precisely: When the last file is restored and there is nothing left
to restore it seems that bacula fails to end the job.
I bweb I see the speed is dropping and nothing happens.

I also checked with tcpdump if there is any network traffic between
bacula-fd and the server. There is no database activity either.

Obviously the director is waiting for something to end the job. But
that doesn't come. The only way to end the job manually
is to cancel it. I waited for an half hour or so after the last file
was restored.

Unfortunately this behaviour doesn't seem to be reproducible. I had
other restore jobs which ran fine. Only some jobs seemed to be
affected.

Bacula-Server is Debian Etch with Bacula 2.2.5 and PostrgreSQL as DB backend.

Regards,

Henry