Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Initial start problem

2008-08-17 11:41:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Initial start problem
From: Stephan Jennewein <xt3 AT cccmz DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:41:51 +0200
When I start with a fresh setup the first job moves the half of the tapes from
the scratch pool to the pool of the first job. This happens without checking
the tapes if they are labeled or not. And then it tells me that there are no
appendable tapes.
I attached to this mail the debug output of the director the storagedaemon,
the storage daemon config and the bconsole message output.

Stephan