Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] how can I cancel a scheduled job

2008-08-17 07:51:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] how can I cancel a scheduled job
From: "T. Horsnell" <tsh AT mrc-lmb.cam.ac DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:04:08 +0100
Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> T. Horsnell wrote:
>
>>Andrea Conti wrote:

>>>You can't cancel individual runs of a scheduled job (i.e. you can't
>>>modify job schedules on the fly).
>>>
>>>However, the "disable" command allows you to skip *all* scheduled runs
>>>of a job until you "enable" it again (or you restart the director).
>>>
>>>andrea
>>>

>>Ah. Thank you. My ultimate aim it to prevent a scheduled incremental
>>from starting before the previously scheduled full has finished. Maybe I
>>can disable things with the RunBeforeJob, and re-enable them with the
>>RunAfterJob. At the moment, I'm tring to use a Max Start Delay = 10 to
>>stop this from happening.

I've got Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1 for this job. This stops the incr
run from *starting* until the full run is finished, but it doesnt stop
it from being sheduled. And when it's scheduled, it gets uprated from
incr to full because the real full job hasnt finished.
What I'd really like is a way of telling the system to ignore the next
scheduled job-step if the previous one hasnt finished...

Cheers,
Terry