Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] how do I stop incr-to-full escalation

2008-08-15 10:01:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] how do I stop incr-to-full escalation
From: "T. Horsnell" <tsh AT mrc-lmb.cam.ac DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:14:22 +0100
I have a schedule which does a full every other Sunday and daily
incrementals in between. Sometimes the full takes so long that it runs
into the start time of the next incremental, and the incremental gets
started (actually, it gets queued because I have max_concurrent_jobs=1
for this job), but because the full didnt complete in time, the incr
gets escalated to another full.
How can I stop this escalation (or better still, prevent the incr job
from getting queued in the first place)

Cheers,
Terry