Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] order declaration for fileset ressources

2008-08-13 06:33:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] order declaration for fileset ressources
From: Alex Ehrlich <Alex.Ehrlich AT mail DOT ee>
To: Jean-Yves Boisiaud <jyblst AT erasys DOT fr>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:33:28 +0300
The documentation states that "the 'general options of the last options
statement'" are used *by default* (like compression, noatime etc). By
default here means "if files are not included by an include statement
with options explicitly".
So this is an expected (although not obvious) behaviour IMO.

Alex