Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Mail on warning ?

2008-07-31 08:02:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Mail on warning ?
From: Keith Sudbury <keith AT netzensolutions DOT com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:01:55 +0100
Cesare Montresor wrote:
> I'm using bacula 2.2.8 on debian, my e-mail notification is "mail on
> error" but i would like to recive an e-mail on "OK with warning" jobs,
> how to setup ?

I Have done this with:

Messages {
  Name = Standard
  mailcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) %r\" -s
\"Bacula: %t %e of %c %l\" %r"
  operatorcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) %r\"
-s \"Bacula: Intervention needed for %j\" %r"
  mail = me AT mydomain DOT com = all, !skipped
  operator = me AT mydomain DOT com = mount
  console = all, !skipped, !saved
 append = "/var/spool/bacula/log" = all, !skipped
}

Messages {
  Name = Daemon
  mailcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) %r\" -s
\"Bacula daemon message\" %r"
  mail = me AT mydomain DOT com = all, !skipped
  console = all, !skipped, !saved
  append = "/var/log/bacula.log" = all, !skipped
}

If you search your bacula-dir.conf you will probably already have it
there and just need to change root to your email address.

> Thanks,
> Cesare

Keith Sudbury
Netzen Solution Ltd
Suite 5, Piccadilly House, London Rd, Bath, BA1 6PL, UK
Mobile: +44 (0)7921464106
Tel: +44 (0)1225 588 588
Fax: +44 (0)1225 580 061