Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] running jobs parallel

2008-07-28 08:55:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] running jobs parallel
From: Stephan Jennewein <xt3 AT cccmz DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:54:48 +0200
Hi,

I have a client with about 25 jobs and I run two jobs parallel, but if both
have finished and the second one is despooling the next job doesn't start. Well
the "status" command shows me that the next job started, but when I look into
the spool directory there is nothing until the despooling of the previous job
has finished. Is this a bug or is there an option to fix this behavior.

Stephan