Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] The bacula don't make the backup for any file

2008-07-22 11:05:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] The bacula don't make the backup for any file
From: Chris Howells <chris AT transitive DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:03:33 +0100
Ronna Mijares wrote:
> When I include the files, and restart the daemon ,
>
> FileSet {
>   Name = "FullSet"
>     Include  {
>        Options  {
>              signature = MD5 {
>
>       File = /var
>       File = /etc
>       File = /home
>                              }
>
>                  }
>              }
>      Exclude {
>        File = /proc
>        File = /tmp
>        File = /.journal
>        File = /.fsck
>              }
>          }
>

> It show that message:
>
> Bacula:/etc/bacula# /etc/init.d/bacula-director restart
> Restarting Bacula Director: 22-jul 10:25 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at
> inc_conf.c:599
> Config error: Keyword File not permitted in this resource
>             : line 112, col 11 of file /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf
>       File = /var

You put it inside the Options { } stanza. Move it up one level - look
where the File keywords are in relation to the Exclude { } stanza.

It might also help if you used some sensible and consistent indentation.

FileSet {
        Name = "FullSet"
        Include {
        File = /var
        File = /etc
        File = /home

        Options {
                signature = MD5
                }
        }
Exclude {
        File = /proc
        File = /tmp
        File = /.journal
        File = /.fsck
        }
}

--
Chris Howells <chris AT transitive DOT com>
SysAdmin - Transitive Ltd.