Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Help schedule

2008-07-22 04:53:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Help schedule
From: Mikel Jimenez <mikel AT irontec DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:53:29 +0200
Hello
I have some questions please

I have bacula configured for doing incremental backups with file
retention of 3 weeks and job retention of 1 month. My intention is to
have the capacity of select individual files during 3 weeks and total
job during one month.

My question is. I do the full backup on 01/01/2008 and the rest of the
days incrementals. The 22/01/2008 I have the power of select individual
files but the 24/01/2008 I can not select individual files of 02/01/2008 ?

And what happen 01/02/2008 ?

If I am right I am only capable to select the entire job.

And what happen 01/03/2008?

And Volume retention?

I dont want to have  anything that is not in the catalog in my hard disk.

Is correct to put volume retention to 1 month too?

My configuration (resumed)

ESTANDAR JOB
JobDefs {
  Name = "DefaultJob"