Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Comments in generated file lists?

2008-07-17 11:59:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] Comments in generated file lists?
From: "Patrick LeBoutillier" <patrick.leboutillier AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:59:34 -0400
Hi,

We use the following construct to generate the files we want Bacula to
backup for a specific job:

FileSet {
        Name = "archiver"
        Include {
                Options {
                        signature = MD5
                }
                File = "\\|sh -c '/root/bin/bacula-filelist.sh %v %i'"
        }
}

We would like to be able to include comments in the generated file
list because we also save it to a file for processing.
We tried adding a '#' at the beginning of a line but Bacula complains:

  Could not stat #ARCHIVE /home/abc/20080311_dIU4pboPl8JWiGauZNrN0V40rJ45egiW

Is there a supported comment marker for generated file lists?

Thanks,

Patrick LeBoutillier