Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Failed to connect to Storage daemon: Bacula:9103

2008-07-16 16:18:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Failed to connect to Storage daemon: Bacula:9103
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Ronna Mijares" <ronnamijares AT gmail DOT com>, baculausers <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:18:20 -0400
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Ronna Mijares <ronnamijares AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> sorry jhon i make ping from to another machine and don't answer me, but i
> make ping to the ip (172.16.8.151) of the machine where are the storage
> daemon and i have a answer

This is the problem then. You need to either use the real ip address
in the bacula configuration files or define Bacula in your host file
on the client machine.

Also I see you commented out 127.0.0.1 in your config. After making a
change like this you need to restart the bacula daemons.

John