Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] MySQL error with new 2.4.0

2008-07-09 09:02:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] MySQL error with new 2.4.0
From: Steve Campbell <campbell AT cnpapers DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 09:02:20 -0400
I have just upgraded my bacula from 2.0.3 to 2.4.0 using source
installs. The DIR, SD, and FD are running on a Centos 3 box with MySQL
version 3.23 running. I am getting the following error for each job that
I am running:

JobId 3526: Fatal error: Can't fill Path table Query failed: INSERT INTO
Path (Path) SELECT a.Path FROM (SELECT DISTINCT Path FROM batch) AS a
WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT Path FROM Path AS p WHERE p.Path = a.Path):
ERR=You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'SELECT DISTINCT Path FROM
batch) AS a WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT Path FROM Path AS' at line 1

Does this sound like a mysql version error or did I miss something on
the installation? I was under the impression that the db tables hadn't
changed in the Version 2.X.X bacula releases, but maybe missed a parm in
the configure or something related to MySQL.

Thanks

Steve Campbell