Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Running Jobs every 10 minutes

2008-07-08 14:35:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] Running Jobs every 10 minutes
From: Reynier Pérez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:35:50 -0400
Hi list:
I have Bacula installed in my PC to test some things and also for
develop sfWebacula. I'm trying to run a Job every 10 minutes in my home
folder and I'm asking what of this two ways is the correct:

1)
Schedule {
  Name = "DailyCycle"
  Run = Level=Incremental hourly at 0:05
  Run = Level=Incremental hourly at 0:15
  Run = Level=Incremental hourly at 0:25
  Run = Level=Incremental hourly at 0:35
  Run = Level=Incremental hourly at 0:45
  Run = Level=Incremental hourly at 0:55

  Run = Level=Full sun at 12:00am
}

2)
Schedule {
  Name = "DailyCycle"
  Run = Level=Incremental hourly at 0:05
  Run = Level=Full sun at 12:00am
}

Waiting for your comments
-
Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP