Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backuping 2 sites simultaneously

2008-07-07 15:25:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backuping 2 sites simultaneously
From: Mikel Jimenez <mikel AT irontec DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:25:15 +0200
Hello
I have NAS and a RAID 5 disk set. I have configured backus to RAID 5
disk set. It is possible to configure bacula for doing backups to 2
locations simultaneously? What is the best method? my objetive is to
make the backup of the backup.

Other question. If I am doing a backup, and if I run a a restore job,
the job queues but don't run simultaneously (backup and restore (or othr
type or job)). Why ? I f I run to jobs of backups bacula does one after
one or all simultaneously?

Sorry for my english