Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula BETA 2.4.1-b2 released to Source Forge

2008-07-07 12:50:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula BETA 2.4.1-b2 released to Source Forge
From: Dimitri Puzin <max AT psycast DOT de>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:21:35 +0200
Kern Sibbald schrieb:
> Hello,
Hi all,

> We have just released the source files and Win32 binaries of Bacula BETA
> version 2.4.1-b2 to the Bacula download area of Source Forge.
[...]

To support the testing I've built Bacula 2.4.1-b2 for debian/etch. The
packages are based on the 2.2.8 version of debian/testing, with light
modifications. The repository is located at

deb http://www.psycast.de/local-pkgs etch main

The packages are signed with my gpg key id 0x7a42aa98. You can get the
key from http://www.psycast.de/max-at-psycast-de.pub and add it to your
apt keyring with apt-key add.

> Unless there are some unexpected bug reports against this version or against
> version 2.4.0, this code will be officially released as version 2.4.1 in the
> beginning of next week.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kern

Regards,