Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula backup acorss a wan link

2008-07-03 10:44:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula backup acorss a wan link
From: Michael Da Cova <mdacova AT equiinet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:49:19 +0100
Hi All

Anyone backing up to a remote storage demon (sd)

I have a director, sd, all on the same device locally to all my servers, but
would like to also backup to a second sd on a remote site via a wan link,
anyone got any tricks or tips in order to keep the data down to a minimum,
is there any block level method I can use so once the full backup has been
done to the sd unit locally I can take it off site and only do the changes

Michael