Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] rotation

2008-07-02 02:50:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] rotation
From: Adrian Moisey <adrian AT careerjunction.co DOT za>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 08:50:16 +0200
Hi

I'm trying to install bacula with a rotation schedule.  I want 2 weeks
of full backups (a full backup every week) and incrementals per day,
this is what I have so far:

Schedule {
   Name = "Standard"
   Run = Full sun at 23:05
   Run = Incremental mon-sat at 23:05
}

Pool {
   Name = Full-Pool
   Pool Type = Backup
   Recycle = yes
   Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
   AutoPrune = yes
   Volume Retention = 2 weeks
   Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
   Label Format = Full-
}

Pool {
   Name = Inc-Pool
   Pool Type = Backup
   Recycle = yes
   Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
   AutoPrune = yes
   Volume Retention = 7 days
   Maximum Volume Jobs = 7
   Label Format = Inc-
}

Is this correct?
--
Adrian Moisey
Systems Administrator | CareerJunction | Your Future Starts Here.