Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Cleaning up Configuration Files

2008-06-25 05:38:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Cleaning up Configuration Files
From: "Janco van der Merwe" <janco_va AT cks.co DOT za>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:37:15 +0200
Hi all,

I know that some of you are going to curse and swear because of the question
I'm going to ask, but please bear with me?

Can someone please send me the link of where I can find the section that
explains how to "clean up" your config files, especially the Dir.conf.

My dir.conf is over 3000 lines and I want to start creating directories and
"sub conf" files for all the client but I can't seem to find the section in
the manual that explains how to do this except for in the FileSet resource.

I have always believed that it would be better having one consolidated
bacula-dir.conf thus never looking or considering this option but at present
it is quite a mission to maintain the dir.conf.

Pretty, pretty, please.......? :-)

With regards,
Janco van der Merwe

Computer Kit Systems