Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Rerun Migration Job

2008-06-22 03:44:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Rerun Migration Job
From: "Stephen Carr" <sgcarr AT civeng.adelaide.edu DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:14:16 +0930 (CST)
Dear All

I had a tape error - see below and want to rerun a few migration jobs - I
have put the disc volumes in the Disabled state to prevent its reuse.

Otherwise I will have to run the job again.

I would like to change the Type field from M to B which I think will
permit me to rerun the migration job.

Enter Volume name: Full0003
+--------+-----------+---------------------+------+-------+-------+------------+--------+
| JobId  | Name      | StartTime           | Type | Level | Files | Bytes
    | Status |
+--------+-----------+---------------------+------+-------+-------+------------+--------+
| 58,184 | civeng123 | 2008-06-20 12:18:13 | M    | F     |    87 |
59,489,239 | T      |
+--------+-----------+---------------------+------+-------+-------+------------+--------+

Thanks
Stephen Carr

-- Error on tape that seemed to be caused by server reboot ----

21-Jun 11:46 elizabeth-sd JobId 58269: Error: Unable to position to end of
data on device "LTO" (/dev/nst1): ERR=dev.c:895 ioctl MTEOM error on "LTO"
(/dev/nst1). ERR=Input/output error.
21-Jun 11:46 elizabeth-sd JobId 58269: Marking Volume "LTO-D1" in Error in
Catalog.

I have replaced the tape

--
Stephen Carr
Computing Officer

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s)and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.