Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Mac Bacula Client

2008-06-20 11:27:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Mac Bacula Client
From: Justin Lott <justin.lott AT millbrookprinting DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:27:04 -0400
Michael Da Cova wrote:

> I have been playing with Bacula client for mac from the url below and used
> the intel installer on my mac mini 10.4.x and still working after I
> upgraded
> the mac to 10.5.2
>
> http://www.pixelchaos.net/index.php/archives/41
>
> That reminds me to provide feedback to them

I've recently upgraded my mac installers for Bacula 2.2.8. Just one
installer now as a universal binary, supports Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 (at
least) includes bconsole, does intelligent pre/post install routines to
preserve configs, etc.

See the main page at http://www.pixelchaos.net

I probably wont do an installer for 2.4 until backports.debian.org gets
updated.

Enjoy!
- justin