Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] drop_mysql_tables in Ubuntu 8.04

2008-06-18 17:37:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] drop_mysql_tables in Ubuntu 8.04
From: James Bowes <james.bowes AT shaw DOT ca>
To: Ryan Novosielski <novosirj AT umdnj DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:35:34 -0700
The answer is more of a work around... edit the make_mysql_tables script
to show:

if $bindir/mysql -u bacula -p <rest of line goes here

Now you can put in the password when prompted. Still there is no drop
tables script. So you would have to do:

mysql -u bacula -p <type in password>

At mysql prompt: drop database bacula; create database bacula; \q

Then (on Ubuntu anyways) cd /usr/share/bacula-director Next:
sudo ./make_mysql_tables

It's all I could think of to do.

--james