Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Programming bounty -- update

2008-06-18 07:57:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] Programming bounty -- update
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "bacula-devel" <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:57:43 +0200
Hello,

Update on the Consolidation (Synthetic Full) backup project:

- We now have one *very* serious programming offer
- The bounty has now been upped by a second kind donor who offers $980
(rounded at today's exchange rates) providing the Consolidation includes the
accurate restore feature (this is already implemented so should not create a
big problem).

Total bounty $500 + $980 = $1480

Best regards,

Kern