Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] What this messages means

2008-06-17 23:25:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] What this messages means
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:25:16 -0400
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Reynier Perez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
wrote:
> Hi every,
> After some headaches I have Bacula working. This time I'm dedicate to do some
> stress test to Bacula the first was save about 550Gb over the network and
> Bacula takes 18 hours and apply a 19% of compression so the final file hold
> about 480Gb. Now I want to test Bacula running 5 jobs at the same time. After
> apply the run command 4 times Bacula send me this messages:
>
> 3 Full    SalvaIP1FDJob1.2008-06-17_23.03.03 is running
> 4 Full    SalvaIP2FDJob2.2008-06-17_23.08.04 is waiting on max Client jobs
It means that 4 will not start at the moment because the configured
maximum # of concurrent jobs for a single client is already running.
If you want to allow more jobs to run see the "Maximum Concurrent
Jobs" in the manual.

> 5 Full    SalvaIP2FDJob1.2008-06-17_23.08.05 is waiting on max Storage jobs
The same reason as 4 but instead for storage.

John