Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bat dose not display job lists

2008-06-17 12:32:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bat dose not display job lists
From: Mark Nienberg <gmane AT tippingmar DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:31:54 -0700
root wrote:
> I have evrything setup, the same as a working Bacula system, but bat
> does not display job lists. The window that usually displays jobs, is
> empty. I look at the tables in the DB, the data is there. Everything
> else seems to work fine. Does anyone have any ideas, or maybe a way to
> troubleshoot the issue?

It is possible that it is working but not displaying because the window is
collapsed.
  Look carefully at the right hand side.  If you see little vertical lines near
the top
or bottom, grip them with your mouse pointer and drag them up or down.  This
will
resize the display area to show the browser or joblist.

Mark