Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FD quirks on SLES 9

2008-06-17 07:38:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] FD quirks on SLES 9
From: LDB <ldbout AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:31:03 -0400
For some reason, I suspect because of a faulty compilation, my
FD daemons on my SLES 9 clients go to another address on a
different network.

But this seemingly faulty as well ... Any ideas?

I have edited bacula-fd.conf on the client so I am specifically
pointing to the address/name of the server:

#
# Default  Bacula File Daemon Configuration file
#
#  For Bacula release 2.2.8 (26 January 2008) -- suse 9
#
# There is not much to change here except perhaps the
# File daemon Name to
#

#
# List Directors who are permitted to contact this File daemon
#
Director {
   Name = bacula-dir
   Address = bacula.doggy.com
   Password = "ngSHFhghkjdog"
}

#
# Restricted Director, used by tray-monitor to get the
#   status of the file daemon
#
Director {
   Name = bacula-mon
   Password = "snSDFjkseg"
   Monitor = yes
}

#
# "Global" File daemon configuration specifications
#
FileDaemon {                          # this is me
   Name = bacula-fd
   FDport = 9102                  # where we listen for the director
   WorkingDirectory = /usr/bacula/var/bacula/working
   Pid Directory = /var/run/bacula
   Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
}

# Send all messages except skipped files back to Director
Messages {
   Name = Standard
   director = bacula-dir = all, !skipped, !restored
}