Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Spooling and maximum concurrent jobs on storage?

2008-06-13 11:40:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Spooling and maximum concurrent jobs on storage?
From: Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:40:36 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

  I have one LTO3 tape drive attached to the bacula server and I am spooling
the backups. Everywhere I have specified MaximumConcurrentJobs=5 so bacula
spools 5 clients at a time.

   If I am spooling, will bacula write one spool file at a time or 5 files at a
time to the tape? Should I set MaximumConcurrentJobs to 1 for the tape storage
directive so that it writes one file at a time to the tape?

Thanks.

Hemant Shah
E-mail: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com