Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula and ACL or Clients access

2008-06-11 16:57:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula and ACL or Clients access
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:54:16 -0400
Hi,
I have, for now, two Win2003 Server Clients (FD) and in both I have Bacula
installed (only client). When I access to Graphic Console and type "status" I
can see every Job from every Client. Suppose that I have two clients defined as
follow:

Client {
 Name = SalvaIP1FD
}

Client {
 Name = SalvaIP2FD
}

And have two Jobs, one for each client:

Job {
 Name = "SalvaIP1FDJob1"
}
Job {
 Name = "SalvaIP2FDJob1"
}

Now from the graphic console at SalvaIP1FD Client (One Windows 2003 Server) I
can see and run SalvaIP2FDJob1 and it's suppose this isn't happen. Why this? I
have something wrong or this is OK?

Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo de Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP