Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Packaging bacula

2008-06-06 14:52:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Packaging bacula
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 21:51:46 +0300
> I am more looking for it so I can make a yum managed client only rpm
> (includes the proper director definition etc) so that I can stick it on
> our updates mirror and greatly simplify management. I guess I will look
> and see if any source rpms are available and try to customize those.

If you are looking for a client, maybe these are what you actually need:
 bacula-client-2.2.8-2.el5.i386.rpm
 bacula-client-2.2.8-2.el5.x86_64.rpm

2.2.8 client should be new enough...

Like Ryan already mentioned, they are not in the "rpm" directory in SF, but
in "rpms-contrib-fschwarz" since they are built by Felix Schwarz.

--
TiN