Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula on Debian Lenny don't make compression

2008-06-05 06:58:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula on Debian Lenny don't make compression
From: Gabriel Pérez <gabriellist AT guero DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 12:57:39 +0200
Hello,

        Right now I have bacula-director-mysql 2.2.8-8 running on Debian
Lenny , but is not working properly cause is not making the backup
compression, I used to run the bacula-director-mysql 1.38.11-8 with
same file configuration and was working fine, I mean with the
compression.

* Config FileSet:

        Include {
                File = /

                Options {
                        compression = GZIP9
                        signature = SHA1
                }
        }

* LOG
  SD Bytes Written:       621,777,127 (621.7 MB)
  Rate:                   865.4 KB/s
  Software Compression:   None
  VSS:                    no
  Storage Encryption:     no

NOTE: before update system I had "Software Compression:   88.5 %" in
the log.

I would like to know if there's a solutions or if anybody has a
suggestion for this problem?

I've been seeking in the bug list but nothing appear.

        Thanks.

                Gabriel.