Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] File storage: disk full, how to recover

2008-06-01 14:16:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] File storage: disk full, how to recover
From: "Pieter (NL)" <pietersnld AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:16:07 -0700 (PDT)
I've had this situation several times. What I did was delete the jobid's,
prune the volumes. You can than delete the volumes from the database and the
disk. Then rerun your jobs. I use the following scripts after deleting the
jobid's.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17588454/pruneall pruneall

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17588454/delpurged delpurged

Greetings,