Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Full backup stalls- Dir inserting Attributes

2008-05-11 10:08:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Full backup stalls- Dir inserting Attributes
From: Phil Schwartz <phil_schwartz AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 07:07:39 -0700
One of my full backups (which occurs weekly) has been stalling each time
it's run.

Status dir

10468 Full    clutch-development.2008-05-11_01.05.18 Dir inserting
Attributes

The relevant dir config settings are:
JobDefs {
   Name = "clutch-development"
   Messages = Standard
   FileSet = "Clutch Development"
   Storage = File
   Pool = clutch-dev
   Client = clutch-fd
}

Job {
   Name = "clutch-development"
   Type = Backup
   JobDefs = "clutch-development"
   Schedule = "WeeklyCycle"
   Write Bootstrap = "/var/bacula/working/clutch.bsr"
}

Pool {
   Name = "clutch-dev"
   Pool Type = Backup
   Use Volume Once = yes
   LabelFormat = "clutch-dev-"
   AutoPrune = yes
   VolumeRetention = 30d
   Maximum Volumes = 40
   Recycle = yes
}

Schedule {
   Name = "WeeklyCycle"
   Run = Full sun at 1:05
   Run = Differential mon-sat at 1:05
}

FileSet {
   Name = "Clutch Development"
   Include  {
     Options { compression=GZIP }
     File = /home/clutch/devel
   }
   Exclude {
   File = *.tgz *.gz *.pyc build/* dist/*
   }
}

The nightly diffs work fine.  This configuration worked fine with 1.34.
  Since upgrading to the latest Bacula version the full job has not
completed once.  I'm not sure where to look or how to fix this.  The
previous attempts I've just killed the job and restart the director.

Thanks for any help,

Phil