Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Read all config files in a directory

2008-04-29 02:59:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Read all config files in a directory
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:59:33 +0300
On Tuesday 29 April 2008 02:58, Arno Lehmann wrote:
> IIRC, you could also use an include like "|cat /etc/bacula/dir/*.conf"
> - I haven't treid that myself, and it's possible you need to use a
> shell and add more quoting, like in "|/bin/sh -c '/bin/cat
> /etc/bacula/dir/*.conf'" or something.

Yup, it is possible indeed. I just tested it with a simple script:
#!/bin/sh
cat /usr/local/etc/bacula/$1/*.conf

..and then included all my clients into the configuration:
@|"/usr/local/etc/bacula/sh/catConfig.sh client"

So keeping configuration in MySQL is not a problem at all.. gooood :)

--
Silver