Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Full backups keep failing: Network send error to SD

2008-04-17 07:10:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Full backups keep failing: Network send error to SD
From: Tore Anderson <tore AT linpro DOT no>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:10:27 +0200
* Tore Anderson

> Okay, I'll try that.  Upgraded the whole setup to beta6 now, so far
> so good...

I think my problem might have been bug #1053 or related to it.  Since my
spool drives' read speed is slower than the write speed of my tape I
commented out the configuration of the second tape drive, as I found
that despooling to two tape drives as once (from one spool area) yielded
a lower throughput than just using one tape drive.  After that, I've had
no problems.

So all seems well for now.  Thanks for your input, Arno!

Regards
--
Tore Anderson