Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Two questions regarding restore jobs (RunScript and Restore command line)

2008-04-09 09:47:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] Two questions regarding restore jobs (RunScript and Restore command line)
From: jeremi <jeremij AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:45:29 +0200
Hi,

I'm experiencing two problems restoring jobs:

1)  I configured a script to be run after the restore job. Everything
is fine, but the output of the script doesn't appear in the mail sent
by Bacula, actually, Baculla sends the mail just after the restore
operation without waiting the execution of the script (which last
several minutes). With the backup jobs I've something very similar and
everything works as expected (the output of the script appears in the
mail).

2) I want to make a very simple restore operation, so I'm trying to
write a singole restore command that doesn't require any other input
by the operator. Iput "yes" on the command line, but the console still
prompts for the restore resource job (even if there is only one
eligibile restore job in directory for that client).

This is the definition of my restore job:

Job {
  Name = "RetrieveLogs"
  Type = Restore
  Client = "logserver-fd"
  FileSet= "LogFileSet"
  Storage = TapeDevice
  Pool = Tapes
  Messages = Standard

  Strip Prefix = /var/log/backup
  Add Prefix = /var/log/restore
  # Replace all the files
  Replace = always
  RunScript  {
   RunsOnFailure = No
   RunsWhen = After
   RunsOnClient = Yes
   Command = "perl /root/unzip.pl"
  }
}

Can someone give me some hints to solve my problems?

Thx
J.