Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Failed to connect to Client (suddenly)

2008-04-07 10:36:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Failed to connect to Client (suddenly)
From: "Sergio Belkin" <sebelk AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:16:52 -0300
Hi,

I was working with no problem with bacula, but this saturday one job
never ended, JobStatus says is "R"unning. I've checked "st client" and
bacula director connect to other clients the network, but it does not
to connect to client on the same machine that is running bacula
director.

But when I issue cancel command, it outputs: "No Jobs running."

The error messages are as follow:

Connecting to Client dogo-fd at dogo:9102
Failed to connect to Client dogo-fd.

07-Apr 10:51 dogo-dir: *Console*.2008-04-07_10.41.14 Fatal error:
Unable to authenticate with File daemon. Possible causes:
Passwords or names not the same or
Maximum Concurrent Jobs exceeded on the FD or
FD networking messed up (restart daemon).
Please see http://www.bacula.org/html-manual/faq.html#AuthorizationErrors
for help.

The really weird shuch thing is I didn't modify anything, so I don't
understand why this happens...

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com