BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_tarExtract exited with fail status 256

2017-07-11 15:24:12
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_tarExtract exited with fail status 256
From: Dan LeVasseur <dan AT abigmailbox DOT com>
To: tkevans AT tkevans DOT com, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:23:34 -0500
Yeah, I searched and saw your post with no response.  Quite honestly I didn't know how to reply specifically to your message so I mailed my own with your same title.  So, sorry if I did things "wrong".

Oddly enough, it seems to only really happen to one or two of my client machines (my machine specifically being one of them).