BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Limit Disk Space for a Host

2017-05-30 16:50:31
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Limit Disk Space for a Host
From: "Oliver Lippert" <oliver AT lipperts-web DOT de>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 22:32:49 +0200

Hi there,

is there any way to set an „limit“ to an Host?

I want to backup an Host but want to make sure that all his backup-files max reach 200GB.

Then I want to get an alert / mail / whatever…

Current solution are two seperate docker backuppc-instances, but that is administration overhead…

--

Mit freundlichem Gruß,
  Oliver Lippert – Lipperts WEB