BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4.1.1 Restore Issue

2017-05-01 11:44:55
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4.1.1 Restore Issue
From: Ray Frush <frush AT rams.colostate DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 09:44:15 -0600
Craig-

Thank you.  I appreciate you taking a look at this.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 4:26 PM, Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net> wrote:
Ray,

This is now fixed in master (248f192).

It was getting too aggressive stripping common portions of the remote directory path off, and it was empty (instead of "/") in the case you mentioned, causing the restore to the home directory, not /.

Craig