BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Regarding "merges", am I correct?

2017-03-26 18:31:14
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Regarding "merges", am I correct?
From: Bob of Donelson Trophy <bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 17:30:23 -0500

See my REPLY below your original message, thank you.

On 2017-03-26 14:43, Johan Ehnberg wrote:

Hi Bob,

You are essentially correct. It pulls the master branch, which is the
latest development version. For example, as of this writing, master has
seven commits that are not in v4_1_0.

For releases, there are now the tarballs. Craig added notes on how to
use those in the script, too. If there is demand for it, I can develop
the script to allow easy selection for development or stable.

Best regards,
Johan