BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Unable to change the storage place

2017-02-10 20:16:15
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Unable to change the storage place
From: Edith Cloutier <edith.cloutier AT mediom DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:59:41 -0500

I did a new Backuppc's installation with your suggestions.

But when I tried to start backuppc, I had the same response :

Job for backuppc.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status backuppc.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

What could I try next to solve the problem ?
Thanks