BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Remote backup stopped working

2017-01-29 16:16:04
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Remote backup stopped working
From: Jan Stransky <jan.stransky.ccp4 AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:15:04 +0100
Ok, this is veired.

The backuppc server needed a nap (was switche off for a day), or it has
something to do (bug?) with incermental backup levels setup:

Setting was:

FullPeriod: 6.97

IncPeriod: 0.3

IncrLevels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

And the 14th backup didn't passed (PIPE error). When I have added (and a
nap]:

IncrLevels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,
18, 19, 20, 21

It seems to work. I thought that with previous setup teh 14th backup
would be of lvl 1...

Jan

P.S. Backuppc v3 from Ubuntu 16.04 repository